PO Box 814029, Hollywood, Fl 33081
Ph: 954-454-8074 Fax: 954-454-8075
• The types of information we may collect about you
• The types of information we may disclose to third parties
• The types of third parties to whom we may disclose information
• How we protect the nonpublic personal information we collect about you
2) The Types Of Information We May Collect About You
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, birth date, social security number, income and employment history.
•Information about your transactions with us or others, such as your account balances and payment histories.
• Information we receive from your consumer credit reports or a consumer reporting agency, such as your credit worthiness, credit score or credit history.
• Representations made by you to us, such as your employment history, account balances, payment histories, and your relationship with other persons or entities that you have listed as references.
3) The Types Of Information We May Disclose
We may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information that we collect about you as a consumer. Consumer, or former Consumer to third parties as permitted by law. We may also disclose the nonpublic personal information we collect about you to third parties that perform services on our behalf or in connection with the products and services we sell or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as third parties who: manufacture, supply, or administer the goods and services, including insurance products, warranties and extended service contracts; advertise or market the products and services; make service and Consumer satisfaction inquiries on our behalf; or provide other related marketing services. We are permitted by law to disclose information about you to third parties that perform such services and/or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements . We are not required to give you the opportunity to opt out of such disclosures. We do not sell your private information to any third party solicitors.
4) Telephone Contact From Dealer To You
You also grant us and our agents your express permission to contact you by telephone, email or other reasonable means, at the telephone number and e-mail address listed above, on the retail sales/lease order, and any other successor telephone numbers, in connection with safety or other issues involving your vehicle, as well as the availability of other goods and services that we could offer you in the future.
5) How We Protect The Nonpublic Personal Information We Collect About You
SUN FINANCIAL HOLDING